2016 Motorcycle Cannonball

2016 Motorcycle Cannonball

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Durango Colorado

its been a couple of tuff days for. Team 96. Leaving Dodge City, I completely blew the top off both intake valve domes. 13 miles into the day and I was done. Being early, I decided to take the penalty points and leave course with my support. We drove on to Pueblo and I rebuilt the top end in the back of the van.




Getting ready to run the following morning, it became obvious I had bigger problems. The valves
would not seal, and I would have to do a complete valve job. So we loaded the van and headed over Wolf Creek Pass to Durango. It was tough to be not riding on some of my favorite roads.

We got to Durango in time to make the repairs, and are ready for Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment